PUBG MOBILE LATEST UPDATE 0.13.0 IS HERE DEATHMATCH AND MUCH MORE!
Launched in 2018 the mobile version of PUBG got popular in no time. Just after the upgrade to Season 7 last month, Tencent Gaming has rolled out the new 0.13.0 update this Wednesday (12th June) globally as well as India .
The highlighted feature is the new Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Will remind you of Call Of Duty. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP and many more features we have listed them below.
Recently many players have complained of the increase no. of hackers in Game. Looking at this problem the 0.13.0 update brings a 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behaviour via Virtual App, emulators, and modifiers. The crossover between PUBG Mobile and Godzilla will bring you a new Godzilla based theme.
Many Modifications have also been done in the Erangal Map ,as well as new factory has been replaced by Police station.
Check out the complete list of features from the official PUBG MOBILE.
What’s New in 0.13.0:
Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast firefights in each FPP and TPP. Players also can create their own areas with room cards too.
– New control settings for FPP furthermore Players will currently have separate settings for TPP and FPP.
– Upgraded third party app hindrance system and increased detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers.
– A new MVP showcase system at the end of every match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top three players in Classic mode or the most valuable player of the winning squad in TDM are going to be featured as well.
– In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow.
– added a dedicated button for mounting which will be enabled within the settings.
– Once killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not.
– Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background are going to be obtainable at the side of several themed events and rewards once the update.
– Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the highest a hundred players within the list could collect the title all-time popularity or Recent popularity
– Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player can increase their personal magnetism.
New Achievements in PUBG Mobile:
Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch
Alpha & Omega: Get the primary kill and final blow in an exceedingly Team Deathmatch
T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch furthermore.
Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.
– Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night changes:
1. The previous zombies are replaced by four kinds of new zombies
2. Also atomic number 7 Grenades currently leave behind a cloud of chilling smoke on the bottom for an extended amount once explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit within the space
3. Added new mode combat modifiers
4. bound zombies currently have new abilities: Tanks can empower near allies; Skinners will slow near players
5. a brand new works has replaced the police headquarters
– Inventory improvements:
1. Players can now combine items in batches like pubg pc from new update.
2. Equipped items will be displayed on top
3. Duplicated new things can now not be indicated by a red dot and also the “new” tag
4. The Backpack and Helmet tabs are emotional to the Customization tab.
– Arcade mode opening times have been adjusted. Mondays and Wednesdays: sharpshooter coaching & War; Tuesdays and Thursdays: Mini-Zone Match; Fridays to Sundays: All Arcade modes ar obtainable. All times are in UTC
– Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged in pubg mobile.
– Players will currently bolt/reload a bolt action rifle whereas moving rather than finishing the method whereas aiming down sights
– Improved the associateimation in FPP once running whereas holding an SMG.
– Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions in pubg mobile.
– Event Center currently has improved interactions and higher tutorials for the event missions
– Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now half dozen qualifying matches are going to be held a day, up from 5. Each squad will participate up to three matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate a complete of eighteen qualifying matches, up from 12. And new things are added to the Crew look
– Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will currently receive a notice ten minutes before a match starts
– Players will currently collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all quickly
– Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10
– added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a decent, average, or dangerous association.